Classification of the Chainflex® cable:Class 6.5.3.
6: Cables for continuous movement in e-chains®, extreme stressing, radii from 5 x d, speed up to 10 m/s
5: Travel up to 100 m
3: Oil resistant (in accordance with DIN EN 50363-10-2)
1. Very highly bending-resistant special conductor
2. High tensile strength core element
3. Braiding in bundles around high tensile strength core element
4. Gusset-filled extruded
5. Highly bending-resistant braided copper shield
6. With pressure extruded PUR mixture
Note: The mentioned external diameters are maximum values and may tend toward lower tolerance limits.
Samples and catalog order
Life time calculation
Calculate copper surcharge
Ask the cable expert
...no minimum order quantity1.030 types from stockno cutting costs...
Data protection declaration