Classification of the Chainflex® cable:Class 22.214.171.124
4: Cables with special structure for continuous movement in e-chains®, medium stressing, radii from 7.5 x d, speed up to 3 m/s
2: Travel up to 10 m
3: Oil resistant (in accordance with DIN EN 50363-10-2)
1. High tensile strength core element
2. Fine-wire special conductor
3. Cores stranded in short pitch lengths
4. Bending-resistant braided copper shield
5. Highly abrasion-resistant mixture on PUR base
Note: The mentioned external diameters are maximum values and may tend toward lower tolerance limits.
Samples and catalog order
Life time calculation
Calculate copper surcharge
Ask the cable expert
...no minimum order quantity1.030 types from stockno cutting costs...
Data protection declaration