Classification of the Chainflex® cable:Class 22.214.171.124
6: Cables for continuous movement in e-chains®, extreme stressing, radii from 5 x d, speed up to 10 m/s
3: Oil resistant (in accordance with DIN EN 50363-10-2)
1. With pressure extruded PUR mixture
2. Extremely torsion-resistant copper shield
3. Extremely torsion-resistant copper shield
4. Conductor stranded with damping elements
5. Highly flexible special conductor
Note: The mentioned external diameters are maximum values and may tend toward lower tolerance limits.
Samples and catalog order
Life time calculation
Calculate copper surcharge
Ask the cable expert
Ask for customer-specific robot cable
...no minimum order quantity1.030 types from stockno cutting costs...
Data protection declaration