1. Turns up to 540° possible (with special attachment parts)2. Modular design - Variable width3. Dirt-repelling exterior contour4. Open crossbars on both sides5. Smooth inner contour6. New type 01 guide trough and type 02 guide trough (movement up to 360°) available from stock
7. Interior separation possible
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Available with guide trough
Selection of the correct twisterchain®
CAD guide trough configurator
Selection table for guide troughs
2. Full-width shelves
1. Separators Separators can be fitted anywhere in the chain cross section and can be moved. The standard separator part no. 2201 is used for vertical division. It can also be used for simple vertical/horizontal interior separation. For side-mounted e-chains®, spacers can prevent the separators from moving.
2. Full-width shelves This option is for use with many thin cables with similar diameters. This solution is based on the 2201 separator through which shelves are inserted. The 2203 side plate is used for a shelf with e-chain® series 220/22/23 when on its side,
3. Shelves This option is useful when using many cables with different diameters. When using these shelves, there must be a minimum distance of 10 mm to the side wall of the chain link at one end. The separator 2202 is used for vertical separation and for holding the shelves 2200.XXX (XXX = shelf width). The side plate 2204 holds the shelves directly against side link.
Data protection declaration