1. Circular motions possible up to 540° (with special mounting brackets)2. Modular structure - variable widths3. Dirt-resistant outer contour4. Crossbars snap-open on both sides5. Smooth inner contour6. New guide trough type 01 and guide trough type 02 (up to 360° movement) available from stock
7. Interior separation possible
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Available with guide trough
Selection of the right twisterchain®
CAD trough guide configurator
Selection table for guide troughs
2. Full-width shelves
1. Separators Separators can be placed in the required position in the chain cross section and are movable. The standard separator Part No. 2201 is used for vertical subdivision. It can be used additionally for simple vertical/horizontal divisions by its clearances. For e-chains® spacer used "side-mounted" can prevent the crossbars from skidding against each other.
2. Full width shelf This option makes sense in applications with many thin cables with similar diameters. The base forms the separator 2201, through which the end-to-end shelves are inserted If a shelf should only be laterally held, the side plate 2203 is used for e-chain® 220/22/23
3. Shelves This possibility is apt for the use of many cables with very different diameters. For the planning of an interior separation with shelves, a minimum distance of 10 mm to the side wall of the chain link should be accounted for on one side. The separator 2202 serves for the vertical division as well as for the incorporation of the shelves 2200.XXX (XXX = width of the shelf). The side plate 2204 accepts the shelves directly in the lateral part.
Data protection declaration