1. Optimised opening system for rapid opening of clamps, either from the left or right
2. Double stop system for long unsupported lengths
3. High retaining force of the clamp series
4. 1400 along the inner radius, e-chain® can be opened on both sides
5. Series 1500 along outer radius,
e-chain® can be opened on both sides
6. Series 1450 along inner radius,
half e-tube can be opened on both sides
7. Closed e-tube Series 1480
can be opened along inner radius
8. Tried-and tested firmly seating mounting bracket
9. Versatile modular interior separation system
10. Easy assembly due to optimised pins
11. Strain relief can be integrated in mounting bracket
12. Also available as ESD version
Please note: This series is suitable for long travel only after consultation. We recommend an E-Chain® flip open at the outer radius for long travels. p. ex. Series 1500
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 25 mm (at 0,5 kg/m additional load), this should be observed for all types of applications.Please consult igus® if space is particurlarly restricted.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
Pitch: 33,3 mmlinks pro m: 30Chain length = S/2 + KA = Moving endB = Fixed end
The unsupported length is dependent on the additional load X-axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLG Y-axis Additional load in kg/m Lower scale: Travel S in m FLB = unsupported with permitted sag FLG = unsupported with straight upper run Reference example A:
Additional load = 1,5 [kg/m]
Unsupported length FLB = 1,3 m
Travel = 2,6 m
starting at 10m up to max. 75mChain length = S/2+K2Long travels - gliding (up to max. 75m) In this case, the e-chain® upper runglides on the lower run in a guide trough. We recommend the project planning of such a system to be undertaken by our technicians. For travels between 4 and 10 m we recommend a larger unsupported E-Chain®.
A1 = Moving endA2 = Fixed end A3 = Guide trough with glide rail A4 = Guide trough without glide rail A5 = Overall guide trough length
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
8 widths and 8 bending radii
Steel mounting brackets for all chain widths
Mounting bracket with chain tiewrap plate
2-piece plastic mounting brackets
Other installation types
Variant 1: Standard
Variant 1 - standardSeparators can be arranged at any position in the chain cross-section to divide the interior of the E-Tube. As standard, separators are mounted every 2nd chain link!
Slotted separator 14501
Vertical separation in e-tubes. It can be used additionally for simple vertical/horizontal divisions due to its notches.
21.1.Z Strain relief separator
Can be integrated in the mounting bracket and can be placed in any position. It combines strain relief and interior separation of the E-Chain®.
Full-width shelf 110.X
Recommended if many thin cables with similar
or the same diameters are used. or integrated subdivision Push-in shelves can be arranged within the entire chain width of 5,75 mm (in 3 levels).
Polymer - pivoting
Polymer - locking
Plastic - pivoting, two-piece
Steel - rigid
Data protection declaration