What is speedimold?
speedimold is primarily simple! Select from 8 iglidur® triboplastics materials iglidur® G, iglidur® J, iglidur® W300, iglidur® X, iglidur® M250, iglidur® P, iglidur® A180, iglidur® H2 and igumid G. Get moulded parts in 1 to 10 days, depending on complexity of the part.
How does speedimold function?
1. You tell us about your desired special design: what kind of material, special requirements, etc., and send us your 3D model via email
2. You get a quote; pay attention to your lead time and send us your order
3. The tool for your individual speedigus® part is produced
4. The required parts are injection molded from your chosen iglidur® material
5. Now you can install and use your parts.
Along with the quote, you will receive all technical information including delivery time options for your tribo-part. The longest delivery time is 15 days.
Tooling set up charge from 1000 € and unit cost from 0.10 €.