What is speedimold?
speedimold is primarily simple! Select from 8 iglidur® triboplastics materials iglidur® G, iglidur® J, iglidur® W300, iglidur® X, iglidur® M250, iglidur® P, iglidur® A180, iglidur® H2 and igumid G. Get moulded parts in 1 to 10 days, depending on complexity of the part.
How does speedimold function?
1. You tell us about your desired special design: what kind of material, special requirements, etc., and send us your 3D model via email
2. You get a quote; pay attention to your lead time and send us your order
3. The tool for your individual speedigus part is produced
4. The required parts are injection molded from your chosen iglidur® material
5. Now you can install and use your parts.
Along with the quote, you will receive all technical information including delivery time options for your tribo-part. The longest delivery time is 15 days.
Tooling set up charge from 1000 € and unit cost from 0.10 €.