1. All-round mounting: with KMA mounting bracket
2. Economical: Through optimal utilisation of installation space
3. Easy filling: inner cross-section completely accessible
4. Precise division: notched crossbar with scale
5. Short assembly time: flip open in inner and outer radius at both ends
6. Without camber: NC version by reversing the outer link
7. Chip protection: Very close-tight end cap and bottoms
8. High stability: High forces through "undercut" design
9. Straight running: inner/outer link
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (with 3 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly small space requirements.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 91 mm per linkChain links per m: 11Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Diagram values provisional!
Please call us.
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Practical tools for opening and closing of e- chains® of series E4
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Option 1: Standard
As standard, igus® separators are mounted every 2nd chain link!
64.2 Standard - Wide on one side for high holding strength, narrow on opposite side for easy cable fitting.
3200.x Horizontal division
Locks securely into separators at both ends, giving a fixed width. Can be used as full-width shelf for
integrated subdivision or as a partial shelf for
separation on 3 levels.
KMA - pivoting
KMA - locking
Data protection declaration