More compact, lighter, more cost-effectiveAddition to product range of the iglidur slewing ring bearing PRT-04
iglidur PRT slewing ring bearings are light, compact and ready to install solutions. Through the continuous development of these solutions, we have now been able to develop a slewing ring bearing that is suitable for even smaller installation spaces, while being more cost-effective than previous models.
- Saves at least 50% installation space
- Up to 30% more cost-effective and
- 60% lighter than the PRT-01
- Available with diameters from 50mm to 300mm
- Wear-resistant, lubrication-free and maintenance-free iglidur sliding elements
- Internal gearing vs. External gearing: Installation space can be saved by having gearing inside the bearing
- Angular stop with adjustable limitation
- Locking in different positions possible by mechanical pin
- Use of F2 sliding elements to avoid electrostatic charging. Good media and temperature resistance, can also be used in humid environments.