The iglidur® plate strips give our customer new options for designing and manufacturing components with larger dimensions. Ten iglidur® materials are now available as plate strips, and four new plate thicknesses allow you to efficiently manufacture delicate or bulky components.
iglidur® plate strips are always 160mm wide and no more than 1000mm long; they are currently available in five thicknesses (6, 10, 15, 30, & 50mm) . The section length is freely selectable (50-1000mm), so you can buy only what you need.
● Eleven materials available as plate strips
● Four new dimensions provide more options for producing large-volume and delicate components
● iglidur® plate strips are always 160mm wide and not more than 1000mm long; they are currently available in five thicknesses (6, 10, 15, 30, & 50mm)
● Two new materials: iglidur® A350 for the food sector, iglidur® HSD350 is hot steam sterilisable
● Buy only what you need – free choice of length (50-1,000mm)
● Four new dimensions reduce waste and processing costs
● New dimensions reduce waste during machining
● igus® supports the circular economy of plastics and is investing in chemical recycling. Learn more about the topic at: plastic2oil
Request our sample box and convince yourself of the quality of our materials.
This brochure explains everything you need to know about the use of bar stock made of high-performance polymers
Learn everything about our tribologically optimised materials and their properties.