1. KMA mounting brackets with option to fasten from any side2. Fixed or pivoting mounting brackets available3. Optimised ratio of inner to outer dimensions4. Strain relief element can be integrated5. Crossbars removable on both sides.
Available inner widths Bi: 50 to 400 mmAvailable bending radii R: 135 to 500 mmPitch: 91 mm/link = 11 links / m
For new designs, we recommend the improved e-chain® series 14340 from the igus® E4/light range.+25% more unsupported length, higher stability and tensile strength, same dimensions and connection dimensions
Series 143 is available from stock in limited numbers. Product support and storage are limited as of 2012.
For questions, please refer to your igus® contact person. Thank you for your understanding
to the E4/light series 14340
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 50 mm (with 2 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly narrow space conditions.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 91 mm per linkChain links per m: 11Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket variants
Modular interior separation
31 widths and 7 bend radii
Practical tools for opening and closing of e- chains® of series E4
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Separators can be fitted anywhere in the e-chain® cross section. The standard separator part no. 407 offers secure footing through its wide base, even for large cables/hoses. All separators can be moved and can be fixed in position (e.g. for side-mounted applications) by spacers.
With the various elements of the interior separation, the e-chains® can be divided both vertically and horizontally. Side plates and shelves allow a flexible separation structure. Shelves of various widths can be arranged in steps of 7 mm on 7 levels. You can find recommendations for assignment in the "Design" chapter.
KMA - pivoting
KMA - locking
"Super-aluminium", "Basic" guide trough
"Super-Alu" guide trough, "Heavy Duty"
Steel guide troughs
1. Trough side part, aluminium, 2 m
2. Glide bar, plastic, 2 m
3. Plastic glide strips*, side, 2 m
4. Clamping shoe, aluminium
5. C-profile, galvanised steel
6. Screw M8 x 20
7. Sliding nut M8
8. "Basic" connector, plastic
10. Optional: Silencer profile, rubber
*without glide strips on request
"Super-aluminium" trough - the igus® standard for guide troughs
The "Super" aluminium trough is a modular system of guide troughs for long travels (where e-chains® are gliding on top of themselves). The basic "Super" aluminium trough has a simple and cost-efficient designs and can be expanded for sophisticated plant engineering.
Its universal design makes it the recommended igus® standard for guide troughs.
1. Interface connector
2. Plastic glide bar
3. Clamping shoe
4. Glide strips
9. Heavy-duty bracket option, aluminium
11. Screw M8 x 25
1. Aluminium profiles
3. Heavy-duty bracket option
6. Silencer profiles
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Installation set (red)4. Individual bracket without C-profile5. Profile rail length
+ Easy assembly using installation sets+ 2-part design - configurable from chain width+ Very stable+ cost-effective+ large selection
Guide trough without glide bars, Part No. 94.30, guide trough with glide bars Part No. 94.31
Installation sets, Part No. 94.50. XX
Data protection declaration