Light and efficient: drygear® strain wave gear RL-S-17New generation of strain wave gears
The new generation of strain wave gears convinces by its particularly compact design. The use of lubrication-free high-performance polymers makes the gear assembly very easy. In addition, the optimised use of tribo-polymers has improved smooth running, backlash and service life. Along the last axis of an articulated arm, linear robot or delta robot, the strain wave gear can be used before different gripper systems. Here, it performs the task of gripping objects that are not rotationally symmetrical and positioning them exactly.
- Suitable for direct connection of NEMA17 stepper motors
- Cost-effective automation solution
- Adapter disc for flange-mounting of grippers available
- Low maintenance due to lubrication-free high-performance plastics
- Can be ordered as a bundle via the robotics platform RBTX.de