The food conformity declarations and data sheets for the iglidur® A350-PF can be found in the download area.Food-safe high-temperature filament, FDA-compliant
iglidur A350-PF is an abrasion-resistant, high-temperature filament developed for the food and packaging industry. As such, the raw material is compliant with EU 10/2011 and FDA food contact regulations and has the industry standard blue colour. It is temperature-resistant up to 180°C, fire-retardant according to UL94-V0 and can be sterilised with superheated steam. Due to its high processing temperature of 340-360°C and a compulsory installation temperature of min. 160°C, a high-temperature 3D printer is required for processing. The filament is very sensitive to moisture and should be stored in a drying container and actively dried regularly. iglidur A350 is available as injection moulded, bar stock and 3D printing material.When to use it?
When not to use it?
- For applications in the food industry with high application temperatures of up to 180°C
- From prototype to volume production: iglidur A350 is available as 3D printing filament , from Bar stock and in injection moulding
- When high wear resistance at high temperature loads is required
- If, in addition to high application temperatures, high strength is also required or complex parts are to be produced (→ iglidur RW370-PF)
- If your existing 3D printer does not have a build chamber heater (→ iglidur i151-PF)