1. Thick pin and double stop system for long service life and long unsupported length 2. Mounting bracket with integrated strain relief 3. Dirt-repellent outer contours 4. Interior separation system available 5. Single-component design 6. Option that can be easily filled Series E14 easy chain® 7. Openable options Series 15 Zipper 8. 2 options with permanently injected internal separation system part number: 10.038.075.0.S and part number: 10.050.075.0.S (available upon request)
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 20 mm (at 0.5 kg/m fill weight), which should be observed in all types of applications. Please contact us if you have particularly confined space requirements.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 30,5mmChain links per m: 33Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
The unsupported length depends on fill weightX axis: unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: fill weight in kg/mLower scale: travel S in mFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run Reference example A: fill weight = 0.75 [kg/m] unsupported length FLB = 0.85 m travel = 1.70 m
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Interior separation possible
Mounting bracket with and without strain relief tiewrap plates
7 widths, 9 bend radii
Other installation types
Option 1: Separators
Variant 1 - Separators Separators can be placed anywhere in the chain's cross-section in order to divide up the e-chain® - As a standard feature, separators should be fitted every 2nd chain link! Standard division with separator 111 Note: Interior separation is not possible for series 10.015.R.0.
"Super-aluminium", "Basic" guide trough
Cross section through one-piece guide trough with glide bar(for dimensions C and D, refer to the delivery table)
1. Trough side part, aluminium, 2m
2. Glide bar, plastic, 2m
3. Plastic glide strips*, side, 2m
4. Clamping shoe, aluminium
5. C-profile, galvanised steel
6. Screw M6 x 16
7. Sliding nut M6
8. "Basic" connector, plastic
"Super-aluminium" trough - the igus® standard for guide troughs
The "Super-aluminium" trough is a modular system of guide troughs for long travels (where e-chains® glide on each other). The basic "Super-aluminium" trough is available in simple, cost-effective "basic designs" and can be expanded for sophisticated plant construction. This universal usability makes it the recommended igus® standard for guide troughs.
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
1. Interface connector
2. Plastic glide bar
3. Clamping shoe
4. Glide strips
Data protection declaration