1. Quick opening and closing of lids by means of zipper band 2. Small pitch for quiet, smooth running 3. Protection against dirt and swarf 4. Version with larger pins and double stop system for long service life and long unsupported length 5. Zipper can be lengthened and shortened together at any chain link 6. Mounting bracket with integrated strain relief possible 7. For high acceleration 8. Also available as zippere-chain® Series 15
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 30,5mmChain links per m: 33Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
The unsupported length depends on fill weightX axis: unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: fill weight in kg/mLower scale: travel S in mFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run Reference example A: fill weight = 0.75 [kg/m] unsupported length FLB = 0.85 m travel = 1.70 m
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Mounting bracket with and without clamp
4 widths and 7 bend radii
Fully enclosed energy tube with zip fastener
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
2. Full-width shelves
Option 1 – Separators They are used if a vertical separation of the chain interior is required. Standard division with separator, slotted R154, also for combinations with full-width shelf 111.X. As standard separators are fitted every 2nd chain link.
Option 2 - full-width shelves For use with many small cables with similar diameters.
"Super-aluminium", "Basic" guide trough
1. Trough side part, aluminium, 2m
2. Glide bar, plastic, 2m
3. Plastic glide strips*, side, 2m
4. Clamping shoe, aluminium
5. C-profile, galvanised steel
6. Screw M6 x 16
7. Sliding nut M6
8. "Basic" connector, plastic
10. Silencer profile, rubber
*without glide strips upon request
"Super-aluminium" trough - the igus® standard for guide troughs
The "Super-aluminium" trough is a modular system of guide troughs for long travels (where e-chains® glide on each other). The basic "Super-aluminium" trough is available in simple, cost-effective "basic designs" and can be expanded for sophisticated plant construction. This universal usability makes it the recommended igus® standard for guide troughs.
1. Interface connector
2. Plastic glide bar
3. Clamping shoe
4. Glide strips
Data protection declaration