1. Quick opening and closing
by means of zipper band
2. Small pitch for quiet, smooth running
3. For high acceleration
4. Zipper can be lengthened and shortened
at any chain link
5. Mounting bracket with integrated
strain relief possible
6. Smooth outer and inner contours
7. Large pins for long service life
8. Also available as Zipper
e-chain® Series 17
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 30 mm (with 0,5 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly narrow space conditions.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=moving end, B=fixed endpitch: 30,5 mmlinks per m: 30tube length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Reference example A:
Fill weight = 0,75 [kg/m]
Unsupported length FLB = 0,8 m
Travel = 1,6 m
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Mounting bracket with and without clamp
Zipper R15 zip-open energy-tube, in preparation
3 widths and 4 bend radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
2. Full-width shelves
Option 1 – Separators
They are used if a vertical division of the chain interior is required.
Standard division with separator, slotted R172,
also for combinations with full-width shelf 111.X.
Separators are assembled every 2nd chain link as standard.
Option 2 – Full-width shelves
For use with many thin cables with similar diameters.
Polymer - locking
Data protection declaration