1. High stability due to undercut design
2. Inner/outer link principle
3. Side gliding surfaces for side-mounted operation
4. Closed and open types can be combined
5. Lid for e-tube can be opened and removed
6. Modular interior separation
7. Dirt-repelling exterior contour
8. Alternative available with Reverse Bend Radius RBR!
9. Wide plastic crossbars - cable-friendly
10. Modular interior separation
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 100 mm (with 2 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly narrow space conditions.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 143 mm per linkChain links per m: 7Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Reference example A:
Fill weight = 6 [kg/m]
Unsupported length FLB = 4,0 m
Travel = 8,0 m
from 14 m to max. 400 mChain length= S/2+K2Long travels - gliding (up to max. 400 m) Here, the e-chain® upper runs gliding on the lower run in a guide trough. We recommend letting our engineers support you when planning this type of system. In case of travel lengths between 9,0 and 14 m, we recommend a larger unsupported e-chain®.
A1 = Moving endA2 = Fixed end A3 = Guide trough with glide bar A4 = Guide trough with glide bar A5 = Total length of the guide trough
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Modular interior separation
5 widths and 8 bend radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Option 1: Standard
Option 2: Intermediate shelves
When many cables with different
diameters are used
- e-tubes can be divided vertically and horizontally
Side plates 6002, separators 6003 for e-tubes, separators and intermediate shelves 420.X
allow a variable separation structure. Intermediate shelves of different widths can
be placed at height increments of 7 mm
The slotted separators 6005, which are open on one side,
(for e-tubes) can be retrofitted in the existing
interior separation system without dismantling it. For installing the open slotted separators, the top and bottom slots cannot be used for shelves
Steel - pivoting
Steel guide troughs
A1. Individual bracket without C-profile A2. Profile rail length
+ Easy assembly using installation sets+ 2-part design - configurable from chain width+ Very stable+ cost-effective+ large selection
Guide trough without glide bars, Part No. 98.30, guide trough with glide bars Part No. 98.31
Installation sets, Part No. 98.50. XX
Data protection declaration